Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time Warp

I'm taking down our Christmas tree today. It always amazes me how many ornaments I've collected over the years. I still remember where I got each one, and I love them all.

It just really hit me today how fast the years are passing by. I swear, I don't feel a day over 28. I'm still surprised when I see the lines under my eyes and the grey in my hair. Where did the time go?

Here's a video for all you fortysomethings. It's one of my favorites. And, yes, I did rock out to Wham!, loved Duran Duran, and wanted to dance on the hood of Whitesnake's car.


1 comment:

  1. YES! I heard this while rollerskating! My ears perked up and I thought, OMG! This is sooo hilarious and I looked aorund and seemed to be the only one getting it. I realized everyone else had only been on earth 12 years... tops. It then put me in a melancholic mood because I am 38 and rollerkating like I did in 1985when I was 14. Something seemed amiss...it was the fact that I didn't feel 38 when I woke up that morning but I sure felt like an old 38 after that song :>

    ReplyDelete