Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summertime!

"In the summertime when the weather is high, you can reach right up and touch the sky" Mongo Jerry


"Have a drink, have a drive, go out and see what you can find"


I love this time of year. When I was growing up, my father was always sure to mention when all the trees and vegetation were "at their peak". It was something he seemed to celebrate. In this climate of sub-zero wind chills, the summer is indeed a gift.

So, today I want everyone to go outside, turn your faces to the sun and smile! We are right in the middle of summer, and I just noticed this morning that everything is at its peak.

In this world of constant change, it's comforting to know that, just like my memories, the summer always comes back to make me happy.

Now, go play in the sun!


"Life's for livin', yeah that's our philosophy"  

No comments:

Post a Comment