Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why I am Dysfunctional Today

"Sanity is a cozy lie." Susan Sontag

I can't focus. I had forgotten what a crazy busy time spring is in this household. And I'm not handling it well. For every step forward, I end up two steps back.

I feel like I'm walking through quicksand or slogging through mud. My head is in a fog, and I just can't shake it off.

I used to be able to multitask, and now I'm lucky if I can concentrate on one thing at a time. Some days, I just shouldn't get out of bed. I think maybe I should stay in bed for a month.

I'll blog again when I get my act together.

"'Know thyself?' If I knew myself, I'd run away." Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

1 comment:

  1. Just this afternoon I rattled off to my husband a dozen or so easy tasks that should be completed by Sunday evening. It must happen this weekend! Going for broke, literally, pocketbook and back.

    ReplyDelete