Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Published!

51v7-akToYL._SS500_.jpg



This book is coming out next month. You can pre-order it on Amazon here.

When I got my copy in the mail yesterday, I had forgotten all about it. I opened it and stood staring at my story in print.

And I smiled.

And then I started reading all of the beautiful well-written stories from the other authors. I read their bios at the end of the book. A talented and accomplished group of people. My bio is the very last one (they went alphabetical by last name). I'm a little different from the rest of the group. I mention the Green Bay Packers in my bio. Seriously.

Hey, life would be pretty boring if everyone was the same. I always bring a little green and gold to the party.

And then I started thinking that my story wasn't quite up to par with the other stories in the book. I wasn't as talented as the other authors. I mentioned my feelings to my husband on the phone. And he said, "But, honey, YOU made the cut."

This is why I love that man of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment