25 More Things You Don't Know About Me:
1) I am developing clostrophobia more and more with each passing year. I had a panic attack not long ago when I crawled under a bed to get something I had stored there.
2) I once rode in an elevator with Bryan Adams just before he became a successful artist.
3) I like to lie down on my deck and look up at the blue sky and think.
4) I intentionally play dumb to irritate people.
5) I have only had one job that I truly loved, and, unfortunately, I wasn't there very long.
6) I had a "bucket list" years before the movie made them popular.
7) I think Cher is cooler than Madonna and Lady Gaga put together.
8) My dream is to own a yarn shop.
9) My other dream is to be a backup singer for Kid Rock.
10) Josh Holloway makes me weak in the knees.
11) I know how to sew, but somehow none of my sewing projects ever turned out.
12) I loved it when my kids were babies.
13) I am fearless when I become angry. Much like the Incredible Hulk, only not green. And I'm loud when I'm angry.
14) Whenever I go to a concert, I stare at the stage and wish I could feel what it is like to have the talent to stand up there and entertain people.
15) I used to perform ballet en pointe. I still have my toe shoes.
16) I am a helluva baton twirler. A lost art if ever there was one.
17) I have been afraid to walk outside in the dark since I saw "I Am Legend" awhile back. There might just be zombies in that big pine tree . . .
18) I can sing "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" from Showboat.
19) I make fantastic omelettes.
20) I often have epic cooking disasters.
21) I can't swim.
22) I sing and dance when I vacuum.
23) I think my husband is one of the smartest men I've ever met, and not just because he married me.
24) I believe I am clairsentient and am adept at reading people.
25) My cat and I are so tuned into each other that she wakes me up when I'm having a bad dream. Cats are so much cooler than people.